Monday, December 15, 2008

DARKER THAN BLACK

i came to the point where i can't see anything, everything was covered in black. The place fades into darkness as i become blind and deaf until i can't hear myself. It's so cold, what i can feel is only the chill. I grasp for breath every second pass, i can't hardly speak i can't barely move, it's like im paralyzed, a total limb. I just thought that i can't pass right now. It's too hard, too tough, too urgent and too early for me, i cannot even say farewell, but though it's nice.. I can have my peace, no worries, no doubts, no harm, there's a place where i can be happy, more than anything. I can have more than what i want and need. Love, care, attention, understanding, certainties and assurances and guarantees which is exactly what i need. But again a thought came up. Maybe over there was not what i imagine, what not i expect and want. I think it might be the other way around, with war, doubts, problems, worries, uncertainties, suspicions, lies, backstabbers, blood, fire, evil minds and such nobodies. Everything is just a matter of curiousness, conciousness and confusions. Because sometimes where you at is darker than black.


---satine

No comments: