Wednesday, February 4, 2009

message received

i was done writing my economic assignment, as usual, i just copied it from my classmate's notes. I decided to continue reading the twilight, Im already in chapter two which is really unusual for me. I really don't have much time giving reading attention. Im not a bookworm or good in reading, i don't even find it as a hobby. Maybe, for some other kinds of articles or content...haha

I was perfectly lying on my bed, wearing my comfortable p.e. tshirt paired with brown shorts. Since I left school, or i rather say, since I left the house before going to school, I already feel this damn headache. I really hate headaches or any other forms of illnesses. So until class was over and even I already went home, I still suffer from it. Good thing it's not too bad that I can still bear it. Because of this damn headache I felt tardiness in reading the book so I decided to go to the computer, face the monitor and touch the mouse. Now Im already making another nonsense entry in my blog. While I was lying I just thought of these stuffs. Not so much interesting.....


Nothing interesting happened today, except for the vacant time in our class which is a perfect time for me to get a sleep, but i thought, though there's a teacher, I still fall asleep....hahaha....

----------------------------

wait, something entered my brain....

A MESSAGE....toooot toooot toooot......
UPLOADING MESSAGE....

" I may have innumerbale crushes but my love only belongs to you and I may be spending some of my time with others but before I go to sleep, I always think of the person I truely care about.."

ANALYZING MESSAGE....
tooot tooot toooot...

INTERPRETATION:

" The brain suddenly remembered, perhaps, thought of a very special and important person and the message emphasizes the feeling or the reaction made by the cells of the brain."

----------------------------

So,, getting back to the stuffs above,, hmmm.... as usual, another nonsense entry of mine, right now I can't think of something good that I can put in here....

waiiiiit.......

toooot toooot toooot....
1 MESSAGE RECEIVED

The brain received another message..
OPENING MESSAGE..
========

" The letter was really cute, I loved the content, i love everything, i really appreciate the effort, I just tend not to smile while reading it, some may say Im getting crazy smiling alone. But at one part, no, every part of the letter, i find it very cute.. I don't know, but I really love it..Knowing the fact that the one written on it is very special and it's sincere.."


ANALYZING MESSAGE...
toot tooot tooot

INTERPRETATION:

" The brain suddenly remembered, perhaps, thought of a very special and important event and the message emphasizes the feeling or the reaction made by the cells of the brain."

----------------------------

oh yeah, another message just entered the brain..
so now,, ahmmm let's move on now...what else can I say??
I really don't know...

shit,, i kinda felt the pain of my wound, it's not too big,, it's really small but i kinda felt the injury...hmmm....

1 MESSAGE ECEIVED...READ NOW??

===YES===
opening message...


===========

" The brain remembered that when the individual was lying on the bed and stopped reading, the hypothalamus made a reaction which made the individual feel a loss of someone.."

tooot tooot

closing message..
analyzation interrupted

----------------------------


ahmm,, what are those messages?!!
they're kinda a weird...
and......corni...
as you may say....ahmmm...

maybe that's all i can think right now...



SAVING DRAFT...

Draft Saved at 7:03 PM

PUBLISH POST...

Your blog post published successfully!
View Blog (in a new window)
Need to change it? Edit post | Create a new post



---iza---

1 comment:

Paolo Baladad said...

warning...twilight...

it'll suck you in in the first three books...then the ending in book four will make you wish you never started reading it in the first place...

X_X