Friday, January 8, 2010

PREMONITION

I sense. I think. I know something sinister is going on.

Earlier this night, just about an hour ago, I'm almost near to the state of being a robbery victim.
Me and my special friend were walking down the street at the market place when suddenly I felt a heavy feeling or sort of sense on my back. On my bag. I immediately stopped and hurriedly turn around. Some dirty guy was behind me. I got a glimpse of his hand opening the small front pocket of my bag then he saw me and alertly stopped what his doing like he's just walking like a normal citizen with no evil business.
He turned around scratching his ass just to have a simple excuse to deny his real purpose.

This was the third time that someone is going to open my bag, for robbery purposes, but no one has ever succeeded. HAHAHA. I always bust them. Even I always use backpack, I can still manage to feel and take care of my things.


BE ALERT. BE CAREFUL. DON'T STAY UP LATE WALKING ON SOME DANGER ZONES.


~~iza

No comments: