Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TEXT JOKES AND QUOTES

(set 5)

"When your heart speaks, take down good notes."


"It's crazy, right?
to love someone who hurt you,
but it's crazier to think that the person who hurt you loves you."


"Love without fear,
trust without wandering,
love me without restrictions,
want me without demand,
accept me how I am'


"Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about."


"Just because I'm busy,
doesn't mean I don't love you."



"Everyone has their own reason in waking up,
mine is YOU"


"Erasing yourself from someone's life is not as easy as walking out of the door."


"When I tell you I love you,
it doesn't came out of a habit or just to make a conversation,
I say it to remind you that.....
you're the best thing that ever happened to me."



"In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."



"You could only push away a girl for so long
until she walks out of your life on her own.
But be sure that's what you want.
Because once she turn around,
She's never coming back."


"The only thing that I will always have are the memories."



"Everyone wants to be happy,
Nobody wants pain,
but you can never have rainbow
without a rain."



"If you are sitting alone, don't worry, someone's destined to sit beside you..


at kapag puno na ang jeep, aalis na!!!"


"I wish you were a guitar,
cause guitars have good shape,
eh ikaw, wala!!"


"B- est
I-nteresting
T- ightest
C- oolest
H- omegirl"



"ALCOHOL:
some of the best times you will never remember"


"I may have a bad mouth,
but I can do great things with it."


"There are 3 types of people in the world.
those who
-make things happen
those who
-watch things happen
those who
-wander what happened."

No comments: